5/09/2023

Shane, we talk about this breakfast FOR a VERY long time really...

Tonight = Brian, tomorrow morning Breakfast, I cannot understand what is the grey Nicky at 4th position. 

 

1. Tonight or tomorrow morning, I have no patience. Red or Green. Tomorrow Morning?

2.  Backstreet Boy is the American R & B - What is the Black means? In that China TV has 2 black going the stair down. Isebel has this sweet potato leaf behind yard, very country side human lives at. I thought Nicky is from Dublin, the metropolitan.

What is Ed Shereen, VS? OU ? Those number? I didn't get fat enough, that is what it means. I purchase that DVD in kim's home. Loving the Silent Teart, not King & Co.

3. Classify means, that is the way it is. You show up and talk. How many people on this table? You say one human you.

4. Ronan is not a real manager, I say Simon is jailed, no one hears a word or they will all be jailed including their parents and whip, funny...very very funny. Ronan gonna be in the breakfast, just show his photo or none. The useless human to me its really really really worthless.

Seriously.

French Ku is the answer?


5. My time here its 3:25 - You and Nicky, where we belong, I have no idea what that means?

6. Tell me why my hands are shaking, whom? Kian's cousin? Otter and salmon = Otter's home?




1. You say both you and Nicky are in Taiwan. You are on the breakfast table. Show me again.

2. When? I say Tomorrow, I have no patience, Shane. 

3. I am not happy Shane for a lot a lot I have zero patience if not minus 10000 degree.

4. Really.

5. Where is Nicky again.

6. Explain to me.

 

5 mins 3:43.


You all things don't stop, we will stop that day metro, you will see how people getting hurt, I am here every day here staring WHAT, Shane!!! I don't care which guy concert, you say Nicky and you are where?

On that Youtube, 

Where is Nicky?

Until everyone' monitor every frame its nicky's face, you invent every description below, our conversation is finished, Shane.

Westlife you have 1 day.

Boyzxone +Brian, I say 6 frame filled up nothing but nicky' face


Start talking when my patience last or IQ.


10 mins








No comments:

Post a Comment