5/06/2023

Nicky, afternoon after I nap

I eat my microwave feeling better. Is he really in Taiwan, like those Westlife Mark looking at, or Annca looking at Eben, or I look Eben as the high school?

I just think they lie to me from the Day 1 never ends.....how long this conversation has to end. 


Isn't that very bad? He does that? That guy?~ That gun is aiming at the roof, so the girls the tanning girls left. Technically, was that a memory, because my peripheral, the police head him down on the table, not the ground, he got shot to dead right at the head. 

No, I didn't see the firing. I only seen the last image, his head down on the table. Its behind him, so very fast. That last frame stop. I got taken out. Cannot see it. I think he supposed to be dead. So the after description were later.


There is an Asian guy, not Wing short, no. No eye glasses, looks more like Sigapore down there looking that Neo ASMR probably thin, only see the head. Not bold. Its a young guy, he lied.


Neo ASMR The birds confirm.....

Birds !!!!

No eye glasses, beeper, beep.

The computer game watches, raising the cow, pet? Bird beep. Its raise the bird.  The chicken I guess. Its day light at his space, the police hand coff him behind.

That is what I see yeah.

Bashar meeting Music Pitch Perfect 2 those studio, white paint, very very white paint. The not cubical all desk open, white walls, creative artists roomy...creative suite I guess.


You have the agent in this boy groups, right?

Whom?

You say, they all lied, you are? Say to them, "Second wing, they all need the second wing."

Re-write it all again. 


That is first

That is Second Wing, I c.....

only I make out this language on the movies???!! Its a real fucking indoor, of half outdoor those looking not the boat, its an open concept, no bugs ?



Left hand, not otter, its a ice sugar 冰糖 like Carter that Chinese girls uses, the Squirrel are 抱著啃 holding it up to teeth on it 啃

Japan??? Conan Detective. How is the third position is a squirrel?


Shame Asian Sugar, or Shame Asian Squirrel?!

Birds?!! Right side.

Shame Asian Squirrel !!?!

Squid ...dudi doo, no. Quarrel, no. Quil? the pen feather? No.


Its quil, goes by me saying here.

Inelia Benz that feather is quil, then there are 4 chicken eggs on the painting or the notebooks.

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment