5/09/2023

Nicky to you too perfect Shane is not needed. Tell me what did I say this morning Mark, you repeat per words on the phone. 10 mins.

I mean all of you penny gone.

Any more this I didn't straight every word with you Mark? you 4 -1 is all your Shane need that perfect life in Ireland, in 3 years, this money I talk he nicky coming in or not, next slides.

 

Shane, what is this first image. You want to get up sit on that computer. Fix this. 

I cannot understand you keep doing this artisit right brain. I am a left brain, really, not just injury. 

In 5 years, that entire UB including that entire campus, meaning the name SUNY BUffalo, University at Buffalo + all those Lee cannot listen that China drama says....ALL thinigs including this Westlife, any human I didn't hear why I saying say both England, and UB side

All this presidents will annihialte 5 years X Man Future Past.

Sakura Clear Card 2018.

Shane, whom gonna show up here in Taiwan. There is nothing politics, nor music talk.

Its just that Phone talk. Whom gonna spend that next 5 years nothing but puppy life here. 


Shane, right brain means similar to Vy that girl student in CADS.

She cannot literally use a word to describe a statement in that textbook. What is 1+1 right now inside your brain=2? You sure? Do you do math in school, you finish the school like on the wiki says?

Okay, I cannot understand why you making it this so difficult ! Technically I personally saying you all retired, I don't need the pamping life mechanism to sound very needed those safety life to sound a trouble maker in Ireland, that is what you all ending up in Ireland the current all phase. 

Mark never message you?

What did I say? And he never communicate with you. I cannot understand anymore whom is whom, stunt is, black man is. There is an Oscar French lady + that guy together, on the first frame.

... ... I think I say the PHONE all glasses broken into pieces, that one tale. I never say politics, but correct, they all doing it on purpose, I say investigation including the UB, just when these bubble curses life continue. You all have no shame showing up in this Asian Pacific at my faces, you knew exactly how I sound like. I never ask you all one human to be with.

But since which time I talking to you, I don't understand whom operate their own facebook, or just you Shane, okay?! I cannot UNDERSTAND one word.


How about this....That India still on the music on going. WHEN YOU ALL partner together AND FINISH, WHOM, in the end of this....I SAYING so 5 years get rid of all side, I don't want see, I don't want to hear, I don't want o know EVERY jobs I say deliver that broken glasses its not acceptable. UB snail pace its not acceptable.

Wasting my PER min in front of me ITS not acceptable. You all can continue your music, but too old faces, I don't care. I only need one of you westlife. You don't think you will be getting rid of, you could just stay in Ireland. I don't care.

You will all go down, I am telling you.

That one person. So....when the times come, WHEN I will be notify clearly your right brain expression, this is NOT French revolution but I will be BY THAT TIME, the court in 5 years, I can draft any words on the paper to file through. 

You write in English? You don't have to, you could just doing nothing sit near by, anywhere finish your business far away, AND CALL MARK, every stupid little thing I told him AND GET IT DONE.


5 mins its 9:05








No comments:

Post a Comment