5/09/2023

Shane, I am very sure you are the right brain (Otter Loutre)? Light?!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2t3InK2m2U

 

.... .... I personally a lot of things I don't want to see, I don't want to know, I don't want to hear. When you, one of this stunt or you FINISH this 5 years, you all can buddy together again GET out of my sight, really. I personally don't care about a lot of the music. Sometimes I can do something, its not that difficult, I show you certain things already. Its the music instructional, they compile later, or those current time. 1.99 ITune, that is small tiny lecture for some people.

You and them, to what I stated above, can just cover it up this entire Industry, finding the professional people get those I don't want to see drugs, smoke, friends, associates...all nothing but troubles, If you all Westlife its not the real black tie, you will all be getting rid of the first sight I am seeing one of you, or all of you. I have no degree to believe my every clear tone, why the guys mean nothing to me. 

 

Why is that otter has a white cap 4:35 starting on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2t3InK2m2U

Baby ...your internal chemistry I could see. You want to ask your parents see thunder at your own tail in the water? Your internal chemistry just born as the infant stage. You are not calming it down. Ma ko, he has this meditation retreat hole. Your both parents leave you all alone, not good? You want to asking me I really know or I pretend to know? Your internal chemistry its up or down, all you infancy right now? They talking to you in Japanese, I speaking English. Ko ni gi wa in English means "How
are
You?" In your language, I have a friend name Thor, he says "Gi."
You understand? 




Shane, I am at the Sailor video clip, below.
 
Not yet.

You want to know what it means, or you telling me what I think it supposes to mean?
It means about "There is a memory". Like his head.
 


A lot of this TV = a memory.
It was nothing like that, and "That = nothing like that" becoming today their own karma of whom they are including their presentation, the born statues they complain or they look immature, or the interview skill, everyone screen them out without knowing us here. 

Those are the memory, the karma has happened. 
 
I didn't use the money to define them, or a lot of this, meaning how friends you are around, or the height, or the skills, or the clear logic expression including the IQ brain, or keep health, keep clarity, keep diet...etc. 

There is a lot of things I don't define them whom they were, or are today equal .....a realistic statement. It was exactly the whom you are, and that today, God shed some tears and mercy wishing you well. Love to you, wishing you the next eternity or the blessing of the First beginning to all this Opening of Games in Life, you will tell us God and angels above thinking...you wish people saying to you the Game of life. Its not for us so. Its the responsibility. That same way we teaching you, so we gift you a memory....

"Give you that what all that we wish the bad past will shed that tears in you all this one life, and may God always be with you. "

I believe that is all the TV says. True. 
 
My tear
and my years.





I ....will first say this Shane. I need to stop right now. The court will telling everyone so I guess....but you saying one eternity situation, that money Earth has never experience this, they need to going outside whichever the Banking industry in all ligation to pace this Way continue, because this TV broadcast can be everywhere.

There is a sequence doing this. 

But first thing you or them have to coming in. Just get rid of all your journey there, house, friends, garbage. There are a lot of the problems I personally take you all going. or you Shane. You can evaluate that, and coming in, knowing that is exactly how I doing things. I don't need to explain to you how someone has that mobility in life. 


When the situation on the bank side capable that constantly dialing with the Supreme Court, or the Black Ops, these people will be told, if they have a Kingdom to rule. The Earth says no. 

Most of them need that glory moment to be in those crowd, Their IQ is real in those land as....

1. Wow, you can do this, I didn't know that. Show me show me show me.
2. The prophecy are true !!!
3. Show me?
4. oh ~ no, I am kind of tired, I need to go home and sleep.
5. We as the hobby, has the structure breathing in the air like moisure during the season, just tired, nothing big deal, tell me, what do you want, Wing? We get it done for you.

That is their rulership anyway in the universe. 
They probably didn't have one Kingdom at all....but Reptilian if you pushing them, they give you a karmically they say fit to you. Its real. It may not be your possession at the first sight.



It might be Zawanna or Grey in-between or whom else might exist.
 
Father daddy or....


They meant you die in hunger at Hong Kong the first decision you make.... for the rest of the eternity you understand. It didn't start with the unlimited budget and a housing.

Someone given them an incentive method. 
I know that. 
I used to say that?

But it might be all false.


You can cut that in half England were out EU

You all leave. Evacuate onto this island meaning, you don't see, don't know....in 5 years, you going back, you ask some people Westlife, what's wrong. And you see if you continue to cut that line between you and England in half. Just Westlife itself.

One of your citing prove its their pound becoming what currency to Taiwan in the last 30 years. Most people don't know why it has anything to do with Taiwan. Its Japan. But you station here. We don't know what happened, but its just geography location you see, you photoshop, you documents.

At the court, you only report what you see both Ireland and Taiwan. You practically eating free here, Shane.

You could say you investigation is soley at Taiwan "land" itself. Its this strip including Japan or Korea, but what you really doing its, there are 194 countries knowing you, its here. Some one will claim "oh, that is just a far away Taiwan which land is that?"

You mean that 194 countries watching one situation, it is one island small tiny there.

True.




No comments:

Post a Comment