5/02/2023

No, the American side no I didn’t check. I heard.

You mean per line per imagine staring at, not yet. You care about the Lords stuffs, the day I realize they exist, I wonder it’s my money I am the Jewish Lords I am telling you.  I see if Shane wants to go to America learning how to making up stuffs, but they don’t go on singing anymore I think. They love that much to making up those stuffs, why don’t they just ask me their sources of inspiration ? Shut up, birds. Too near, can you shut up !

Ireland policy I can see, similar to Taiwan, but they are 100 years more in those policy = speaking English.  The local political party are those democratic, they don't even speaking Madarin anymore, that is Taiwanese local dialogue, similar where Nick used to come from, the South Italy, not Roman. They behave a different Class he told me. His accent its the local dialogue at South.

Its better they speaking English, I say that many time, and processing to American Washington D.C. Mine situation is different, but all these local First Boy School Every Single Year, can just keep filtering money saying democracy over that America, if they succeed in the IQ parts, the money its at the Laws world. 

Every democracy flag world has the law world money exist to give out, as long as you incorporate the IQ stuffs exactly by the book. For example, including Ireland. Let's say some people sometimes they travel, its just temporary stops, but what you gonna do, running out of the money?

"Hi ~~~you don't know me.....I need the money!"






No comments:

Post a Comment