5/02/2023

That Japanese author "The Hidden Message of the Water", died. But I would prefer you don't listen any music other than the Classic, or more....soothing your spirits music. So I don't really like to enter that field.

Similar to the plastic moral ethic reason on the junk food packages. Its my river stream, or the opening of the down stream = they collect there. The very river meets the sea. The plastic bottle, the ocean waste, has a lot of this human factors garbage and there are the massive animal die out. They do make money, but there are the environmental costs, and I think that is lawsuit on their parts from the government, so....I tell you not to do that, the business part. 

Zawanna he is more of the Medical Board Committee + Star Galaxy Medical Board Examination or Liscensing those Committee + Technology Board members.

I am more used to be knowing telling you, I hate the most are those CAC Jobs. I have that felt for the Earth responsibility, not I wish I am the one personally do flush those beaver's den parts, or you don't know how labor intensive to knock down one Habitat humanity house in the winter time. Mine side is more chemistry, like I told you unless that Zawanna lies his initial major was not the Earth science, or there is a reason he keeps saying that. There is a difference between me and him. He is on the wood and ashes on the leafy ground. Mine is on the water, chemistry soluable, chemical and the factory waste pollutant heavy metal changing color on the ground.

Of course there is a difference.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment