5/02/2023

No, here is your answer or your comments ....

When people say how low the girl going down under the pants, that is what you are saying ....

How can anyone just say "LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MARK, Don't bother coming back, kisses and hugs, kiss and hugs...lots of love, send you all the way back to Ireland. "  💝💘🥰🥰🥰🥰💥

Right, I sound very like myself, he doesn't think I mean it, right? !

They are the guys doing things like the guy does !!!

 


I cannot hear you. I am blind. Today I told my mom.

Sorry, my entire Line App, you are not on it, Mark or Shane. 


I never regrets, I never looking back.

The Past ...the poetic sense, oh ~~~~I think he meant money, I say...? Inche my way in. That sounds right, from the beginning, tell me.



One of us are not determined which side of the coins, wait....its the dollar bills, sorry, wait.

Its one of us not determined to knowing which side of all this there is a reason, I begin mine starting Justin Timberlake "She knows!" ~~~~ Good Morning Ronan ~~~~~!!!!!! Every morning is a perfect sense, you don't all agree?


No comments:

Post a Comment