5/02/2023

We talk about love first, or business first? ... it was on my blogger first. "He is one of those garbage leadership i used to know them, that is Shane."

I start that comment in the very end of that week, when they gone to Thailand, they finish the entire Asia tour, I never speak to Shane once. Not on his profile. I don't really know where he is. Shane Filan.

I figure it out where he is that time, yeah. So...I change my position that time. But I make that comment more than once, including I just describe that same high school about 5 times at least, repeating it over, how the situation happened, in a different posts, saying some stories in a different settlement of those Past time. 

I try to make you understand, correct. The large public whom they are going to school. 

 (Listening)

 (Listening)


Do we talk about love? You mean Nicky?

His profile is not available neither. I didn't know where is Shane or Nicky from the beginning. 


 (Listening)

 (Listening)

 

I will probably tell you a lot of the No, that is not how it is, or what it is, or what it was 4 months ago. I cannot really verbalize my every day interaction. 

Uh, no. I don't do things on purpose ! It will sound like, yeah !

I told Mark the day its everything the same. Love You ALL SO MUCH~~ you mean those language?! Hallo Goodbye?!

Kian, you are so handsome today, is your birthday !!! Happy Birthday ~!!~!

Nicky, where is Shane....hi you and Nicky in half becoming...a brand new idea? You thought?

Hallo Brian, Hallo Mark, ...uh, I forget what I say today. I was saying?

Ronan ~~~ here are the birds, on the phone. Your phone calls !!!! 

Again, Ronan ~~~~~

Again, SHANE !!!!!!


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment