5/06/2023

๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’ No, I don't need the eye glasses or a lot of light, I have the make-up desk that light on. I can see how I get up or laying it down. ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’

You know that Two Weeks Notice, leaking the envelope? 

You literally showing a person next by you a guy or your parents, something you all touching each other these finger, knuckle, or turn his face up or down those ....you love touch the human parts for whichever reason? 

Want to learn this torso body, or whatever torc of your arm sitting position inside your own office chair, you sit straight up back and two arm horizontal, opening up your palm turn that arm inside staying straight. That is per muscle, that one human in front of you....

How I make you feel !!!

You are all sitting in the hospital chair waiting....You and your parents are close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJQGzF4-OBo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment