5/06/2023

You know I laying down and getting up out of my tiny bed...small ...I have a pillow long and those side put the bedding to cover me.

How do you laying your head down on the pillow?

Literally drop your body weight? You got a sandle? Or your socks walking all over the house to be on the bed? How exactly you doing that? Drop yourself on the bed, or the couch, let me imagine that NASA guy has a couch to sleep on it....

You bring your phone to the bed, so you watching yourself, or the phone? IPhone, too big or normal phone? Talking to?  Let me imagine how much I care about my phone in my head if just calling at it.....its one buttom click. 

I get up and I type. Including sit up from the bed.


I literally probably thousand times on getting up laying it down...with or without a phone.





No comments:

Post a Comment