5/31/2023

No, you are not the only person keep clicking on my website, everyone does that.

Even if I go to sleep at night ....I have a different schedule, remember?


You want to tell me you are the 4 Sailor Moon inside those 4 Heavenly King?! The long blonde curls hair? 

Like Shane imagine he is a girl, that kind? 

The material science girl, she and the rest of them volleyball, I give them my hairs, I didn't retrieve back before I leave Taiwan. Those stay in the Taiwan, yeah. You mean the North pole Queen Beryl story its the first ending of the TV color animation, later they print that entire TV into the exactly side by side comic book on sale. Its not the black and white comic book, the original story from that author. 

She looks like Craig or that painting lady.

She always keeps the short hair, yeah! She will look like a Helen in my school, Eric went with, next by a Sofia. No, none of them that Raising Helen, to get to here that Henry? 

I highly doubt.....they are very local here. 



Sailor Venus? 



No comments:

Post a Comment