5/31/2023

I seen Shane like he is Vevo that Shane. Chewing gum, those faces....I seen him recently on his phone on this short clip, anyone see? They look the same people to you?

He is so reactive the last 2 hours, my ear drum ...he used to have a different tone of voice, my head hurt. He talks so fast. Right now he is not that voice when he talks? Or they are the same guys and still the same voice?


This guy doesn't look like that....

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HWWsfEWEbeo


When he is in those Vevo 90s, not even the voice the same. Do you hear these voice sound different? How come he cannot shut it off.......my head.

Let me check Vevo, that is not his voice right? My ear drum.


oh ~~ The rain today?!!!! Its on Brian's phone, the RAIN, I put my phone up to the ceiling, the Typhoon, I say "I lay my love on you, I am below the phone, LISTEN"?


And...?!!!


Something about the Revolution Girl.

It flips out, BTX I think, or I automatically thought? I wrote a paper?







No comments:

Post a Comment