5/24/2023

oh ~無事找事情做做!!! Even that Tina Jojo if has to plot that one Simon Cowell thoroughly, she would have hire an agent, "Tell me, I should know or a perfect smile he 100% knows I don't know?"

Its smile, Extraordinary You, Nicky~~~~~

haha.....You know Dolly how she fixs her hair? Because I have TO BE in the kitchen? Most girls I know, myself to fix these hair on the Top, not saying coming down, to that volumn on the Top. Most guys never require one thinking over their brain or their hair....how nice.


When I used to be with that Nick, might be the dull European psycho reason, it means that everything in the proper order. Not I am myself getting used to that original purpose until the day I met that one Tina Jojo and Hank, socializing the PC game Hank's loft, me and Pang watching the Hunger Game for the first time. You know what's that TIna Jojo to the younger guy like Hank talking to me about my landlord and his wife, Tony. That's right....one of these day its how the communication works, it never requires a me to opens up my mouth with that Cuttie. Lovely ~~~~!!! It so "how to talk to your mother-in-law", by acting smart. So when Hank's parents came. I just happened to be in the Costco, that is 2 dozen roses in the speical rate.



We were all struggling in California, they change 3 or 4 times houses. Hank did.

Really.





No comments:

Post a Comment