5/17/2023

Otter - Sa-chen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJuhEyXoJKY

Good, you are fast, you are brave, you are courageous you are making a clear saying. Is that the TV you and your care taker watch? Its called the a quarter silence. I might need the ice all the way on my left side body, that is what you mean on the window side standing up? Inside your cradle? I can see. Correct. Their camera set a little bit furthur or you are hidden a big, the baby cover, drip down at the side of those bar lines. But I can see. You doing the same things like the other video. You are a very doctor?! My birds here on the roof too. Good jobs, Sa-chen. You are still as lovely as you looks like every previous years of your other video. You calm down more? Still shy over the camera sometimes? You are doing good.



No comments:

Post a Comment