5/09/2023

Pardon me, I wasn't clear myself the first time...when I talking to Nicky or Shane you yourself...

uh.....who is Ronan? He is the breakfast guy. That voice similar to Nicky? 400 millions dollar beauty and the beast? Shane, how many eternity you say you have? I specifically saying that Simon spot next by, he is the villain, what he did, you Shane didn't hear one word I say?

Simon !

Who you are with the girl? Shane? You are Lee? Or you are the girl. What is this 12 means, no, I don't go anywhere, Shane. You coming in.

Wait, I cannot read my own writing. 

Its Nicky the breakfast.

That girl's name and SS, anyone in that Westlife looks like Mandy....dare to have one arm moving like that.....I say eternity hell, understand. NEVER dare to put one human like that in front of my face, EVERY girl, including NIcky pm.....

understnad?




Next frame question every6

 

1. Where is Nicky right now, if its like Ronan in Thailand, put that at position 3. I think your video and award. Right now. I mean today where is that Nicky since 2 days ago. Today. Where is that Nicky. 

Position one: Taiwan,

2. Thailand

3. Ireland

4. America

5. With you Shane.

6.  I ask you again where is the real Westlife at.

 

5 mins






No comments:

Post a Comment