5/08/2023

Pinterest - I design

Give me a the first image, that base


1. The ceiling top has that things wood whatever that is, and the plan supposes to be at.

2. Your straight eye sight seeing this far behind wall cut that in about children's height, to my hip or what is the normal side. Stone like one of those picture. 

3. Its black on the kitchen below and white marble top. The same. 

Now here is the white stone and that black stone you see? Can you divide that wall in about 2/3 on this Water falls similar to my 5 Grant hotel that water coming it down wall, with the glasses, show me. Left side would be hip side of the white stone. So that entire wall its half left, and whole wall White and Black that kinds of the stone.

And on the white (left side), above that, its an counter or some closing nature of the storage space.

They just meant you design whatever....self made.


So now, we gonna turn to my real kitchen wall, you L we at, that white stone kitchen (photo 5) you see. The same album. I use all this picture. Not the counter, just the wall. The White counter top the same as the first photo. (photo 1) They are the same edge, not extra. about 2 inche white that counter top, the same straight down height on the black line down. 

(The photo 5 and the photo 1)


Give me that kind of the chair, a bit higher.(Photo 3) That plant at. The taller guy's back. Those longer chair, the seat you have a choice to their leg higher? 

The floor would be that first photo. Is that I Robot machine capable, or this is something anyone gonna tell me every floor has a different method to clean? (The photo 1)

There are those longer higher stool, Give me 3 on the wall, whichever space I gonna leave it there. 2 of that chair with the back supports, that is fine. I think any regular store has those stool chair?

We turn, what is the right side wall, all windows to similar that photo all white kitchen? (photo 2)  I need the curtain, or blind, or pulling down cloth. Do you have both 1) string 2) a buttom, high tech.  Too long to walk....

(The Photo 2)

 

No, no dining table right now.

Its the below that living room, my center yard suppose to be a tree, or that is Hank's yard rental, its not part of the house. But you have 3 blue exactly that chair, small so closure to my eye distance without the eye glasses, and keep that long spacial model kitchen far away. Imagine the second floor its a full pack space?

You change the light on the Top. Is this suppose the higher a bit than normal housing what the measurement would be? Its one of those birds light. If this center yard, you put a bird house, they gonna come and live in it and eat over there? Do you have that knowledge? I cannot get rid of them. I don't really want the indoor birds, they were saying?

Can you find out talking to them and anything you just handle that part? Amazon those birds like American flag, get some sticker of the American Flag, or the REAL flag at their own size to see. How do you lamented below, side by that bird house.

Print me a both English and Chinese (The pleague of my league to ...On the A4, or that is lamenated bigger font) how to hang in that Top the rain does not wash my face cover make-up, they themselves see?  One of those you use your human brain talking to them.

That center yard might be small right? Have you seen someone hang those American Flag vertically, their strips are down, one of those? How do you stablize that flag, the wind can blow, but not they fly away? The birds house across staring at it, and their league on the side, their birds eye sight where the home is? You know those dollar store solar light, if I could just dig a hole in those lamented paper, 2 each side, its dark at night, there is the sun in the morning, and give a piece of longer wood below that lamented piece of the glue paper, drill a hold on one sight, put those 2 ribbon tight a knot. Literally 2 string ribbons cut, and I tight that with the stair up and down every year.

The water prove paint. It is just really a piece of wood.

You know those metal bar hand hold? each side of that lamented A4. its a metal black..might be the kitchen session they have those handle. One of those Home Depot, if you cannot find.....I find it for you. The height like that A4 its fine. They cannot hold it. 

A design only they capable to see.

One piece of that paper....

You glue the English one, they feel proud they are ABC just like your outside this birds did. You cannot hear them, or I cannot talk anymore, why they are speaking English.


You get a dozen birds house. They literally will come and live in there? Or ...?!

You cannot have these birds on my roof becoming psychi themselves doing THAT the entire CITY blocks, and not showing up at my own house. Maybe a few bar at those distance like those birds house SMCH design. Tell me that center yard how big? 

Where these glasses to shield some wind, is there a buttom to push? Some what closure, you can divide that center yard in half or a quarter size. Meaning someone its at home, they seeing this glasses coming out, going in, and its at their height, makes no difference to me.

No human will see, just they too up there see?


I add 3 more photo.

The star sign. Tell me, how does that possible, SHUT UP!

Any side if its just outside, you can just make a deck. You keep that Japanese things on the top, and give me an AI from the kitchen side wall a buttom. The automatically whichever curtain close up. I really don't care about it.


Correct, you do 2 bar on the Top. The most outside its the AI, inside that is the decoration.

These will be at water fall side. One like that, one its the center piece between the kitchen and my corner eye sight short....2 bench each side.

You put that navy blue simple couch near the kitchen side. One of those windows side across the water fall wall.

Just give me the rest of the floor plan, my room, a guest room, and a small counter almost kitchen. A microwave, a fridge, an orange juice electric, and a water heater, some storage space to all distill water. The morning heated water. The electric heating water those close lid thermal. A table.

So maybe just the water falls that walls its the window?

The couch this side, push the wall to the whole house?

That small tiny yard, next by its the corner kitchen my everything there. My room would be staring at it that, and the birds.  So behind my bedroom, that is....make those higher walking Japanese wood stuffs, stepping up. A book room or something.

Yeah, you can pushing that eye sight TV more longer to their eyes can see, WE, me birds and fridge goes more out of the middle of the house.

You put a toilet at the door next by. The guest at front.

To the kitchen. I can have a screen door from my room outside. No I don't need a lot of light indoor. One door frame its enough of the day light really. You put the plumming away from my furthust side of the wall. Or between that and my wall, that is the stair going up.

Put one stair outside. And that = an indoor is fine also, just a separate door. All glass, that one stair. By itself. Show me what it looks like roughly. 



If that is a big enough room.

You gonna put that white low bean bag, outside just put by the visual points like 4 of them. Random whichever the wall meets.

And put some strings like that on any wall, whichever we gonna divide any other laundry room included. My bathroom will be inside. We find some more thicker carpet like that or we rise somewhat floor, tiny rise up.than those tile floor. 

All the white paint wall like that.

Those couch are fine, those blanket just like the photo.


No I don't really care about it. There are so many normal dining set up floor to sit? Yeah that Korean modem design, how you gonna do it?

You put another bathroom like that, open space idea, someone vomiting in there.

I need a bench a little bit wider. Those lipard stretch their body long enough, just leave it outside. The panther one of those.

If the space its big enough, that is so big enough bed, I sleep in there...I guess. The screen room. That ugly looking entire thing look like that?

YEAH. Make some table, coffee, tea, paper cup storage simple shelf. Bigger than that.That wall pushing more the other side, with the table things, one of those shelf any guy's human can nail in like that nick. I am too lazy to figure it out the whole wall cabin. No.

Just one of those anyone can nail a simple thing at the wall. 

But you have a wood table anything to put on top. Big is fine. One side of the storage cabin, you can put some children's games in there. Target. I seen those. Pick whatever... don't care about it. Looks like exist.

That room its carpet. 

In facts I like a lot of the different type of the short hair carpet thicker. Its everything you can replace per year, throwing it outside in the garbage can. Without washing required. 

I like that Hank's AI tall trash bag white, trash can. Its a tall trash can. You can just buy 5, put anywhere in any place. You wave and that opens.


If YOU JUST only do things becasue of my money SAY, WE might have MOVING IT OUT FASTER DATE, really.


That 2 bathroom, hi ...

The leopard / panther and the guy's looking, its the addition to where the light its made like that? You see how slanted the room, looks like the addition to that tiny outside light to shining in. Side by side, please.

Hang a normal looking  leopard color photo side by side a full of the war those sea star, mermaid the beautiful cartoon, under the sea. You know what, that can go later, I pick a frame, and someone online sent me that printed whichever photo I extra, frame it, and hang them both in front of the bathroom its fine, bigger walk space, please. Some bench to sit down. You know how the sauna room design, one of those?


Those chairs are fine. That entire album used.

2 Full size bed + a couch, a luggage stand, a more equip closet, a table, I guess some wall hanging things....I really don't care about it. I need the storage space of those change sheet, or other set of all those colorful things you can just pick up at the night market. They are full of those things. 

Every year we can just change that, I got tired of looking at these color. 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/945052303038050595/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/945052303038050599/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/945052303038050562/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/945052303038069583/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/945052303038050576/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/162059286582352226/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/945052303038076890/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/945052303038210634/


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/286611963777665768/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/945052303038210645/

China sell about 1/10 on the table display, we bought it 2010. Its a table thing my mother throw out, ask her,t he maid. Its a folding thing.

Carpet: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5699937020519314/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/515662226097301392/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/652881277211616089/

Any guy can do this....really : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/47991552272860600/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/175147872998392776/


That piece of wood only :  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/63683782245259856/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/450711875217745373/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/712765078545046021/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/14777505019553891/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3237030974899453/

On the wall.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/178455203975072774/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/861806078719128366/

For the mirror on his make-up table.


No comments:

Post a Comment