5/09/2023

Reptlilan doesn't want anything that Biden. So....I stay where I am here.

They....he on wiki he is the plagiarism and entering the Congress

Here Taiwan, they take off the Ph. D or the Master degree that piece of paper. I think its Ph.D. So...I really think Congress man or the senator especially to someone like America, and America Congress, that is a fake.

This girl Taiwan Youtuber, her brother doesn't know or she herself didn't know.

You don't plagism over things to imagine that does not exist. Or her entire family doesn't know. I didn't talk about, maybe I would just becoming the committee of any kind, someone will hear about it, those GPT Chat, I mean even the law court room those UB, its not copy paste every line.

Its an inspiration writing. and NOT the first one you copy paste me. 

Its my original content. All of that. I being kind only to show you how far I can ever go as the girls side. Those writing including becasue on-line laws, or what do they call those Internet Age + the Public disclose, or + the Public Internet usage, not about my circumstance, its just in general, there is a copyright on the web content if those are all original. Its all being protected.



No comments:

Post a Comment