5/09/2023

5 Mins, I need to close my eyes 9:52

Next

I haven't seen, but I get up. You say

"They are still training them both or 4 of 7 whatever numbers to sound too Royal for any of us. I personally its not, and we have some friends gathering, away from this I think no matter what, whatever this we are the bad guys, the left brain, or left....to be honest if you live on that ship for the eternity will sound a lot better for any of us, but you insist there is not a ship, so we will be on the ship far away from you."


Your new slide

Something about Nick Carter? 

.... I already told you there is nothing I can understand, you mean Brian?!


銷魂殿  絕情殿   貪婪殿?

Why Carter is here,    SMCH,        whom is this, Nicky what face at? Flower or a cut?

Sorry the PC game girl on the top of that position Carter. I keep seeing this funny thing.

 

Something about Backstreet Boy and Nicky he is the parenting....

???  ???!

Thank you Shane ....!


... ...You can go to Japan, correct. Its fine, I told someone to check that Square. Because...they do on purpose. We got in trouble, because of one her. You can go to any South Asia other than India. True. Vietnam is the communism, but I think they still go to.

You mean I don't want to see, I don't want to know, I don't want to evaluate?

True. I personally don't care about any human, especially ending in those....smokey degree cigerrate. No. And gambling, or friends looking alike. I say no. You can just keep all your happy stuffs, if you are in the business or already sold, you can just get rid of all of them in front of my faces.

I only do the traditional music lesson. The classic or the piano, Do Ra Mi, that kingdom garden bread song. I show them how to shop this music sheet, finding some store showing them. I know how to do my own channel. Its between me and the Judge that time. Not a lot of things, becasue you all can pitch in. 

I don't know which 9 halls looks like....194 countries some are debating over that.

Never mind.... those military commanders they will be testing the buttom house.


                                 Door or stair going up (Glass indoor, modern design)

                                              The Guest Bathroom           

AI            Kitchen                   Pang's room                         Cinema             Vomiting

Curtain                                    Korean                My room  Cinema             Shower

                Wood table                                         My room                           


                  Living Room corner                                                    Simple Kitchen


                                                      Center Birds










No comments:

Post a Comment