5/02/2023

王一博 = Ronan side CEO, re-plot data on net, looks like the mushroom professor City of Hope

Is that currently in the….u all?


Kian and Ronan

Behind “you don’t think too often Friday night dinner at her house?”

Try Kian

CEO or near that eye glasses, man.

Plot data 1 = 一心 101 old lady laterly nursing home. Why??!

Plot data 2, they say no, but they cannot free will.

TV: 溫柔的弦

Looks like Dr Bing Shen, 

You should have at a least 3 in jail right now never be free.

Or that will imply all committees board every single last human every blood I say spread Ireland all ground.


Put 10 police around circle that one Kian.

There is an Asian guy should be in jail, or when I see his face pass by. I often see enough human every muscle tones wrong, just all thrown jail every muscle moves.

When you planning to talk, it’s always 3 meals I am tell you. My money built jailed, its soften Europe method. All. Right?

We have til eternity only you feel free and willing, I have my method. Your money it’s none of your money, and none are penny money. 

I say no staffs - zero all. My intention it’s all bar jail. I do on purpose this company…I am telling you, sabbatage enough my method, it’s every thing I say I am, you will kneel, bow, flat.

Diamond in the sky. 

When you feel like using your mouth…you see, north Europe it’s when I feel like making friend, they have a desk wood jail 20 years ago. 

UB none willing social welfare the inmate, let me imagine whom I am really….scan !

He is sick yesterday I say, or that food girl home.

That was yesterday, I forgotton.

I hate the public hygienic ….

Everything it’s I feel like …I forget to make it very very clear, including one lifetime here they whom all stay all money pouring in. Understand?

Soon, that flag and sky will change color….I say not one tiny dusty ! They are stunt. 






No comments:

Post a Comment