5/25/2023

SA - I know you don’t have 2 years.

Speaking of that SA, beside whom sold and gone….your parents dead ? Yet?

3 3 10? There is another cousin line at your dad side. That’s “not the original promise”. 

Did he capable to last 2 years, you be the prince after? Whichever whom.

2 combines a speech. You after. Any kind of the speech moment in that SA. (No, not your dad. You.) You just that one extra human having a speech literally. 


Uh, no, not Nicky. Whom did I hit that “that 2 envelope of the Pinterest they look identical to me?” - yesterday I have the whole cooking recipes. The beef stove (Hungarian beef stew electric pot) or that’s beef (ground beef moisture ) tart.

And according to this tart ….you know someone? 🦅

What did this bird mean? Ronan again? They did nothing but talking about this Ronan. He is an Irish. 

Movie: Meet the Parents and 2 Week Notice.


I don't think there is an adoption paper, but if that is where you all wish to do behind. SA is not the public ground. You can having the girl, or the boys, coming up those stage within your own very SA. at this time. Technically all of you are not going to rule MY world....for saying that loud. You cannot breath at your own parents, you cannot breath at your own company manager, nor your sibling, or competition to your cousin, first or second cousin. And apparently you buddy together with your same age, so its your parents bracket against you + your cousin.


For example, me, Irene, Square, Tina, to my mother, uncle + Debbie + my dad entire those junks uncle.

I am not in them, so that is why you cannot hear a word. I practically have no family growing up this far and apparently you all needed that parents for not limited to 2 years, but for the rest of your life. Not this Zawanna says: In the end of your life, you got throw somewhere if you survive, you starting from zero. Everyone is too eagerly in those games, I met how far you willing to travel, but you keep saying this world legal system oweing to you. I say that is a dangerous move.


No, you can all be happy, whichever girls, or cousins, or near by, at this time, you can all talking to this perfect Justin / Ronan/ Whom else dad + a prince, and the rest of the leadership while you pitching in a bit your own very girl's style leadership inside that SA. You can tell, those are all the boybands boy used to be, to the public relation in their own company, or anything I couldn't see the girl, those guys just may they be with you in this righterous moment of setting, other than rule the worlds itself, I guess.

As a girl, you slowly coming out, or your aunt, or your sister, or your sibling, or cousins, if you wish to. 


No, I only go and get to this Nicky. We talk about it behind for some time now. I don't see it anything change. So I translate something to Chinese. Every so often I input the Chinese language + an audio format.


Sometimes they might already buy and sold the business, so ...I am not sure what really happened 25 years ago. They putting forward something, that doesn't mean, during the time change, they imagine or their parents told them to sell it. A lot of this frontage to the behind, you can show up, not they will tell you, how true things were, because I think....you imagine a lot of stuffs through Simon Cowell. 

Really.



I personally don't know Brian. No, I think he is height on or really with his temper looks like him. ADD included. I was told the pretty side, or he got fine or something I have no idea what that is in the education department. 

I told you from my side, because....there are some wealthy family, they have the ABC. Their brain IQ never make it to the lawyer, nor Tina to CPA. Dennis he told you on the Linkedin. He is not in the CPA. That is rather odd, isn't it?

So my own parents and cousin lines of all kinds, I inform them about 2 years ago or 3 years. They hear nothing but all those garbage what might be through our side of the language. You are not going to make me learning WHICH language in Europe, in the end of 2 years, I will be going to see these their local youtuber? 

Sometimes if you have the money, learn to input some time not to lose the line or square, or if you like the American, or the Irish, you need to talk to this guy's image language, if that is German, France, or Swiss including any language in this SA, I have no idea whom you are, what you all did behind. 


My personality its a little bit different. When I got nothing else to do in that time, I don't really social in person, not drinking, not party, not even the shoe or the clothing I have.  I only do this IPad photo, I am not even sure I look like that. My jaw is super giant fat, I thought I seeing that myself every time Nick took me a photo. My ex bf.

A lot of you cannot breath in SA, okay? Not the guys, not the girls. But you starting something, you try to see if you rehearsal in it yourself. I am not in it. I just tell you straight. That UB 300 way more than enough to keep my occupied. 

Correct, if Brian really happens to be in that program, I will see what exactly why his undergraduate going on and on and on. I am not sure my side of saying. It may not be.



No comments:

Post a Comment