5/25/2023

Whom is the prime minister again, that is next by the Green Plant, its her, and him?! Looks like Promo's kid. They all looking alike?

The Irish prime minster, maybe they have the human living on it, what that Gately saying the barren land, if....real.

You need to move either whichever side by, north by, cross the ocean by. That is the Man.

Westlife has this song re-make? From O-Town, he knows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-JRS9a8zh8


Okay, I don't really know since 2014, how you all buddy together behind, your parents 10 years ago were still your parents that time. Seriously ! So whom did gone to sort behind, its all your buddy together, not I imagine that, I seriously telling you all that. 

When you are from a Spain, or a German, or a France, as a girl, I will tell you, there isn't a lot of the support in this world, you saying, one girl you move for your love, and you love say you drop your entire past, and what past was that? So I am in Taiwan, not in Ireland.

Now ....the basic sense if you really really capable the financial in your life with your money doing, you can do a several thing locally, where you home town to be. You start to learn this local Youtuber. While I was in UB, we didn't have any of that. I lost all my subscriber format. 

In Europe, its not hard everyone knew a few words of their different country language. 

You as a girl, you put that 2 cents inside your brain, some Ancient Chinese teaching you this "Starting with your family, connect to the community, then pacify the world in large."

There is a more familiarity of your energy feel you sleep well, your nerve are calm, you have a routine the same, and you stabilize yourself without your parents if they are aging. Most time in life, as a girl, my last jobs were doing nothing but stabilize my circumstance that time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment