5/09/2023

Shane - I cannot understand it. You are in Thailand, I thought the last time you saying you are. Today I have no idea whom are in anywhere anymore.

Westlife purple in Taiwan.

Westlife Black background in Ireland.

4. You grabing nicky's neck

5. You don't want to hear Boyzone. That is a cut, I never say anything with Boyzone. Its gone.

6. Eternity its an otter?!



Shane, there is an APO printing shop. 

You know what a maid really does every day in life, so in a few years, he will know you all dead in Ireland, everything will be gone. That is Samsara. There is not much things other than what's more of the grander things, and everyone has a pick to that choice. I have no idea what you did behind, you have to give me a sense what I see.

There is a way of life, you will be drown in the abyss, forever goodbye.


Next 6 square

1. I am breakfast clearly this time Whom?

2. How long this gonna take to show up a correct talk, and get rid of you in front of me Youtube all this panel things? 2 Weeks, or 2 months? Today, or tomorrow. Today my time is Tuesday.

3. Once again. whom is in Taiwan right now today.

4. Call tonight or tomorrow morning - Red, Green, Black

5. Anything else?

6. I don't want to hear about it.


My eyes not yet okay.

5 mins. 3:00


Try again, Shane

Answer every question clearly.

One more time per image one head person you can paying for it, Shane.

5 mins start jumping 5 mins 101. I cannot see the answer I want. 6 question I am saying so, there is only one answer. Per image correct, Shane.





No comments:

Post a Comment