5/31/2023

Shane you are very loud in my ear now .....some guys they fantasy about a life, that is being adopted by another family. Ever heard this story?

Like being accept and being adopted into another kinds of the lifestyle, sometimes that life in love was too painful, like my brother? But the truth was ....its a train never return. It was about an Indian kid, going to for a work, he has a black mother chulby home waiting for him, and that train never return, going toward the right. 

That was a dream a little bit before I got initiated, those certain dreams get me nervous. Because Tina was seeing something outside her windows, got frighten, but it was my dream too. I told my mother.

About the same time, Dean's situation got worsen, in a very short about those UB years, I had several dreams, and one ending up in CADS, I went to Linda told her. A CADS student got killed in South Campus just a week before his graduation, probably a year later.

He got shot.


No, i just keep having dreams that time. Yeah, its after BTX discovery. My life didn't really have a too good term. Before I met nick, it is an orange peel. I think getting married means right hand that finger.  I never seen anything like that. And there is a background voice, "Someone loves you very much."

That is the Truth.


I guess sometimes you going along a certain thing. Even to myself, that time...you saying I don't have a lot of lean on. He has to stay that mode like my mother all their life. They also wish to have other life, than this I guess. Things will pass....

It was under a tree.


And when I met SMCH, she has a nun clothing brown, no hair. Its also a tree under. Not Kail story. It was Dean too busy getting a phone cal 3 to 9, his left hand on the phone.

Jonathon was....another choice, I guess. 

So it was SMCH.


I remembered it. 


Then Dr. Steven with infinite Da Vinci Demon....similar to Dr. Nikola Physical Chemistry, I remember it. They used to be young, that face, they both....are not what I think they are I guess....




No comments:

Post a Comment