5/26/2023

Tell me why I make you doing that, seriously...including making a claim on the facebook. You might really really believing it the blogger and the facebook its one tap on the phone back and forth.

Someone's eyes seems to be stressful ....at it.

Tell me why I Anna making so many theory coming true telling you to do that? 


This week is the first time Dean starts to hear anything about his gf in the past. I talk in the general terms. I first time, he told me, not I seeing it after he told me on the ice skating books. I wasn't imagine I was a guy, to imagine Wallace next by, her name is 林心如

We actually know whom that is as we growing up watching a certain TV name 還珠格格

Seriously, on our Taiwan only side, not in China. Taiwan. The limited financial world, the limited personality built in the limited jobs seeking ever be....we might just all die on the street, that is what I mean, how to make it in America. 

Want to talk about Keanu Reeves and 26, no more why I make you doing things lunch before. What exactly I make you do as a girl next by, NOT the BEST FRIEND, one day without your best friend, or the best maid, or the bride maid, or the parents, you stepping stones to tell one guy for the rest of your life, whom you are, what you are, he accepts the way you are, you are exactly that small tiny in the character, you got mad, that is what you do.

You telling Dean, he will be the first stepping stone, the poor guy getting out of your life, but you might get some feedback, either in writing, or in lawsuit, or in some forms, you learn something about the guys..... You saying, you wish to have one guy accept the way you are Real Love, not the Loving Silent Tear. You are the silent duke.




No comments:

Post a Comment