5/26/2023

๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒฎ Cooking - what is this word and the culinary word different in English? A lot more seasoning, or flavor, or decoration, or...in the real kitchen a more professional chef those using the words.

You want to multi-task without the water dew on the floor, or on the counter, for you saying you wearing the eye glasses to see. Am I describing it right? You don't set your kitchen at the sun to beaming at your eye glasses, I had a shed when I was with nick. I got that pair of eye glasses in one of those 2004, I start learning the on-line shopping in America, you have that shopping experience, not limited to Asia. My brother they all getting that from my mother, here. 

I am the one without the contact, not even the eye glasses, I went to paying the American doctors for everything I got that time. Remember there was a technology I say? I did say. That was when I was in UB, I know that. 


๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒฎ There is a mango, and there is a hard shell Taco, there is a soft wrap.

Tell me is the guy knowing you, or knowing himself there is something about Mango not to eat it at the dental floss invention or the past Monkey King story SMCH talks about it? 

UB near by, we had a taco bell, right in front of the office depot, that Bubble Tea, all the CAC girls we gone by, passing it by. Remember?


You have a kitchen space and you have a set of the ingredient menu in front of you. The budget I guess you thought about it. 

I am telling you people like me, often ending up nothing its destiny like Kail or Zawanna, one of those barren furniture inside their every mansion, there are the walls, other than the furniture. You know what I mean? 



There are so many of you, to make the One Happy...

I have to take a bath, something very itchy on the V side upside down on my butt. There is a local saying on the baby butt. The child, the children. oh ~ that is your language saying how you buddy together with me? That is the langauge.

Squares langauge, but because the washing take time, I replace all the towel, I using this white towel again, feeling smell, when I getting out near, so I dump that in the wood basin, to dry that things. 

Then I getting the new towel again. My wall its 2 racks. That is 3 long big towel, with the clothes I throw in the outside washing machine, and I went out to get 2 tissue box of papers, so i replace my mirror and outside living room, that is 2 extra. Everything is set....something not right up there.....๐Ÿข๐Ÿข ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

They are the civil wars race. Domestic I guess that is how you saying it.


No comments:

Post a Comment