5/20/2023

The doctor's skill and the massagist skills, are totally different occupation professionalism, you know?

That is what I would say?! They read the X-rays.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emjpM8lkJvE

I would say there are a lot a lot a lot of the massagist service exist, but the health insurance I had none to pay the X-ray, to show up the appointment every so often, its because they know where the PER blade, like the shoulder blades the joint, the accumulation of the waste parts, to where, you seeing these......the doctors knows WHERE are the waste will show up, he looks many years pass, he is still in his same jobs.


You know that Otter were sleeping through the entire video, last video? How amazing....that had happened. Unless I was forced to, I never touching human to imagine how I quickly make them to go to sleep, really.  Most people will feel to go to sleep in the massagist place. 


I think you pay the massagist less than the regular these bone doctors. Meaning the session its short in the doctor's office, and he doesn't seem to do a lot, you already go to sleep. Per degree you should just go to sleep. 


I seen many different kinds of the doctors. I will tell you, they all have some kinds of the tricks or tips in that offices, or in America, they are all in the plaza. 



No comments:

Post a Comment