5/03/2023

They keep track, I know that. I occassionally still like to write sound like a legal proceeding idea. Although I cannot keep doing that on the blogger, or til when that is permittable. Maybe not right now.

When you write like a logic sense, you provide what you say, or they say in the legal paper, or legal formatting, or the legal procedure related to 1) logic process, 2) discernment of the Truth or true facts, 3) In the literacy you going back and forth of this "proof reading" or "examine" process the claims. There are the certain words how if you knew that laws how they forms an argument or the 2 sides of that Party Background years after years the court room drama. They made a TV out of it. They have all the English words, I just cannot look at it. 4 points frames inside my own fantasy worlds, til someone figure it out WHY? 

No, I don't really know. Not yet. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH4fpEmXnxs



No comments:

Post a Comment