5/22/2023

UB you all having these "voice inside your brain", so why don't you walk up to the guys like you plan "Are you a field agent with a different gf, whenever you feeling like?"

"Real or not real, I want to know if you make the money other than the RA position while we were all finding the paycheck that time to pay for the luxury we living in. I live on-campus too, I know the tuition bill and that UB slips. I have my UB ID card, do you still keep your UB ID card? Are you a medical intern or you are a real MD?"

"Do you have a driving licence, that is your name we always know or?"

"I or we just want to know if you are part of the agent with any of us in here, the husband and wife, or you are older than we are?"

"We always know you always keep a lot of the gf around, you are dating someone will never be us, are you a gay?"

"You are on a job to pretend, I thought about myself, Anna she never asked, but it bothers me to ask, so you think we are the redundant things outside your real job, because all this it only means to you one direction and never us? You want to sit down with several of us, and we go through each of the details at my paper, I will show you my per line what i say, and if you would just tell me, this approach were nothing in your own agenda, so in the end, none of us getting any support from you. We want to know if that is the lawful idea, or its you must follow your direction of the Command?"

"Because....we guessing she has a point, but we only want to get our point. We understand her cases and our cases are different, but what is your case, can you tell me with these girls or guys we find to buddy together, and we all sit it down, if you cannot tell us the details, can you tell us some words, such as some of the professional term you might use. If we hear just one word, we might know that is a 100% totally the opposite direction of our life."

"Not you lie to me the last day I found out, it would be 'the strategic planning for the national defense, everyone must be the pure blood, or muslin", or the examination of the name, or you are not told you found out later, so these words would be ......the propelling of UB 2020 under Simpson, we will have the student body expand to 10,000 people. Anna knows that in her UB graduate school, that is all day all night, the newspaper or all people around doing nothing but saturated her saying all that. She just doesn't remember that was her UB undergraduate hearing that, or the UB graduate program hear that. She forgets. Do you have any of this one word, because I really really really really don't want to repeat every 16 years. "




No comments:

Post a Comment