5/22/2023

Ku and Lucus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrJm6BvqtHc

I always have the sense about one hand purchased were not one hand I stuff my mouth with the food costs, so each of the bills or dollars sign were the waste of ....but you do eat right? So its not one extra thing on your brain why that fitness center were the seasonal? Hope you have a good trip over this Taiwan. We don't have as much as the offer like the Japan or the Korea eating art, they have a lot more the street mall, or the vendor, or the system there for the tourism. They have the tourism. I guess I want to say we have to, but we are the oppressing side, so...most time they probably meant more of the studying your literacy to walk up some other responsibility such as the crossing channel them. Probably that is not how you imagined ....ever hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment