5/27/2023

What do I think the bone doctors? The bone its embedded inside the muscle, in other words, someone whom knew how to by pass the muscle to really get the position and strength to that every crack...

You need someone very very experienced doing that. If they allow that specialized field exist, it means that is real. Meaning someone how to by pass the muscle, that is massage only. The bone when they crack, it must work for all those cases, really.


The birds say not that left arm black guy got massage by that lady blue. The swing arm, behind that grrove



69.60 kg. Sailor Moon

June 9th? No, not 2 weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H0kjrM2ACU.


You don't think if you eating outside often, those are very fatty food, including the meat? And not cooked done? I mean the hygienic....and at home you eat more of the veggie stuffs, lightly boiled, not completely done, and washed well?

The green, the veggie, the more vegetarian options? Sometimes these things putting in the mouth how long you have to work out?


Can you go to the psychiatry to do your law paper?

Yeah !!!

You just say I don't know all the definition such as "feeling" a more of dominating by the feeling saying from the brain, let's say more logic idea, or more imply idea.....so how do you argue a point such as "A or B", I wrote that a few hour re-write but I am not very clearly know about this ...."Feeling, and feeling toward, and generated feeling toward, or emitting from the brain, and how do you putting that more objective views, if not just the subjective points of saying, because my entire paper every single line if I put a ruler line below, that is every word out of the subjective description."


"I was thinking about this law society, because she got a name in the Spirituality Title, in that law doing, she think nothing, and I thought about a lot of things. Her brain is blank, that is the practice they do, and she says this is what I think A to Z, everything is wrong. Re-write and say to come and see you, talk with the mouth open ...."


She says "One day....these lawsuit will be nothing but the garbage bin process....there is nothing but the only spirituality shows up, and those human, you will never imagine what they look like or sound like one tiny bit what you seeing or imagine."


"My argument would be, she wrote for me. Its my free will and efforts to be on the weight watch. I am motivated by the movies, and that health factors are good for me. Because I have that will. But....a lot of people will tell you, if you lose that will, a lot of the people get giant fat. That motivation its one thing good. Its your own subjective view, are those fatty people gonna argue with you, just because your TV makes a false saying, you believe you keep your body shape until the old age 60 years later, how you die in the photo? All that are the subjective view. Likewise, everyone motivated by the money reason or the independent its how they feel like, not everyone driven to talk maturely, other than just the appearance. Nothing but a figure, got nothing else, not in the brain, not in the tone, not in the language, not in the attitude. "


So you go and talk about the guy. You say...."Here is Anna says about the girl that guys like, these are the Asian video. What is your own subjective view as the guy?"

Not dull, not boring, no IQ, too rigid, too stern, everything its harsh, nothing but.....let's boss each other to see, whom swap for the bossing position, makes people puke and gulp.

You put under each word "Not dull" a underscore.

I have nothing but: No language, no history, no knowledge, no wisdom for sure, not even the love potion idea if that is not legal. No entertainment, the hobby are those torn furniture that is all you can afford. 


Boring

I got nothing to say, its all subjective view, I cannot say. Its too extreme, of course I say that. 

Listing 1 to 1000.


You are nothing but a piece of junks, says OU. 

You want to get it done? I am very sure you think about it many times, as long as don't get your way, any way.


I am testing the water how every guy from her facebook says, the problem its I am not sure where UB she collects these guys. She says a lot of them were one-on-one knowing them in front of their face talking straight. 

I was thinking "What the guys think, but....she says....they lie to people look like you, sound like you, describe by Anna what you are 1 to Z. Can I sue her, her facebook guys have this bias against me?"

"Isn't the society encourage people to talk better for others have a less negative views, I think she does the opposite, she says No about one million time, not positive reinforcement, the guy in her near by Silas, we all having that Evolutionary Biology were the UB spectrum editor, you think just because it was on her facebook, he agrees with her? Really? Are you a real guy?"


"I want to ask you something privately, very privately....its about my parents. I think I am not the only girl does that behind their parents. She says collect them. Her conclusion was we girls think that is a such venture to the lawyer office while our daily conversation on the phone with our own parents. She got zero parents, so she talks to those guys on her facebook for help. So she says, we got bothered by sneaking behind our parents to the lawyer offices many time, without telling them, or calling them the day before ' I am going to see the lawyer today.', and because this mature act we believe we grown up for our view, we wish for Dean to know we venture that road like the movie: Frozen. She says, those are a waste, until today the first session seeing you psycharity, everything before that, were all waste. the waste of day, time, money, car driving, hours,....nothing but a waste, because you are a waste human method. No one will tell you that is what the movie Frozen, but you insist you working the hell of the hard, because your parents didn't get a call from you, that responsible today will start today, it will be you Doc. "


Copy paste and read it to him.

That is who you are, that is what you are, and you listen to what he comments on that. 

All that subjective review the patient profile and understanding your own life venture.




No comments:

Post a Comment