5/20/2023

When I am alone going out ...the project, no name. Imagine my mother is not a human, this is my living space, one bed + the bathroom.

I running out and coming in a few time in one day or over the week days. Get out by the traffic hours. So I one person....going home, washing my faces and the hands with the soap, you asking me, if I dry them with the towel hanging in my bathroom, or I have how much make-up, you mean, how do I wash my face without washing the eyes only?

How do you washing that 2 hands if you are a MD?

Your mouth, your dental, if you are Dentist?

Your 2 arms, or your 2 legs, if you are the Tape Water factory personel?

How you washing down there as a girl. You saying all these towel, you yourself laundry, you have a household experience, or you yourself you growing out of the college life for a dozen longs years, you don't even know how to WASHING the towel load.

Not the tear glands with those fogging things I cannot see....


All you ever wants its the friends to buddy together over the weekend, for caring you too much. Never gonna be one project, one person alone, to show up in which meeting room. 























No comments:

Post a Comment