5/02/2023

When I talking to Shane the last 3 months? I think just 2 months, I found out later...

Was I knowing......Things change all the time?

.... I tell him the first thing I found out. On the phone and on the blogger post, because its the entire region here. I live here, correct.

And he says?

You know how I yell at him wanting throw the phone on the wall? No, that is probably not exactly like that. When he shows up, those things will not be that insisting, just talking out of the communication. That doesn't bother me, I know this is not going anywhere.

How many times you and him changes the arguments?

... I have a lot of the circustances, I think he or them are bored. They are buddies together their entire life time to image what I say out of my mouth, imagine that....really. Is those things I say are real?  You mean if I think about, and then re-words and talking to him? I cannot understand a word you say, really.

Do you have a mis-understanding, you sounds like?

No, there is no mis-understanding. No, not really.



Then what happened?

... You have the problem making your points or inches your way in? 

Kinda of?

I don't really remember a lot of the conversation me and him talking, because....you usually including if making anything real in life, like a real business, a real proposal, a real job, a real presentation, a public performance, a production making a tent up to cover the rain, engineering's jobs.... I personally will tell you, I don't remember one conversation with that Shane guy for saying, "I think when you show up, or Nicky, I cannot understand one word you say." I think I saying that more than once. I did. 

 

 

 (Listening)

 (Listening)

 (Listening)

 

No, its not like that ...uh ~~~Me and Shane are in different field, or Better Man, or Kian, or you mean however they talking? No, you trying to put your brain inside their shoes or? 

Some people whom done some lifetime works, for example, some intuitive sense, that thought or the thinking pattern may just without words to say. So I understand what Shane means to say, and later found out and elaborate. Because I am aware of the situation. Sometimes its not the first thing, sometimes, it was the Very first thing. Correct, I know it all along. I heard that, but....

 

However like I say, they are bored guys. That entire Westlife or the boybands, or they are leaving them so, a lot of time, you taken they sleeping in each other living like they used to on the boy band tour bus. I don't know, that is their life.


 (Listening)

 (Listening)

 (Listening)

 

No ! 

Shane they have their own career. He made it very very very clear to me. I told him once its enough, I say I understand. I hear him.

 

 (Listening)

 (Listening)

 (Listening)

 

No, this circumstance I always a part of my home here, I grew up here, I know them. I told Shane its real. They are very vivid things, don't argue with me. I need time. That is not what I say, but I drop that conversation, I need to work. So I went back to the blogger for a several days, and one problem coming out of another. I don't think me and Shane talking anymore. I see what he saying, and right now I focus inside my thinking....I didn't really love this or like him this much for every little things you imagine how you wishing to know between him and me how we talk?

Like I say, I didn't care him that much...remember? Want to audio him, he might mis-understood?

People like some....maybe you cannot define what I live my life, sound toooo lonely those type, I don't think if you insist not to drop the small trivial things to coming out some a bigger idea to why that humanity in front, its me...the rest drop it. I don't want to hear about it. Not right now, you know what I mean? I didn't word in this way, but I get back to him the first thing, when I FINISH all these garbage, that will be before they show up.....there are a 250 human how they keep multiplying....

 


 (Listening)

 (Listening)

 (Listening)

 

No, those are my livelihood, those are not Shane's. He and they make that point I told them I hear that. You....mean I explain to Shane or just write them on the blogger? There will be a lot of things I didn't explain to Shane. I tend to just get going and doing things, but I write them on the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment