5/02/2023

When I was examine this Westlife Shane Filan story.... I look on the monitor. I remember in 2018, they were among one of those stories tale.

I remember. I quote them. I quote the Backstreet Boy too. I quote a lot of people's story for my side of the Ancient Chinese Story. But that definition of Tina's superstitious was on the Loving the Silent Tear. In the legend whom was that 9 head Nemesis or True love?! Next by its the Greek Legend. 

None of us this side will get it wrong. The Madarin Chinese side. Now you speak? 

Tell me your biggest theory, NONE of the Chinese can get that TOO famous monkey King's story wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong! Do you hear me? NONE FOREVER ever get that story wrong at all.

We know something, and we know about certain things and facts, to all that combine materials. We didn't need to know the American side, but we know all the Chinese this edge side, this entire Mainland China side.

Understand?

What the classify means to any of us. Tell me in English what that Sailor Moon English translation Nemesis means...because I didn't remember in that Chinese I read them the first time in the comic books or the TV color comic book, I guess the native local American speaker,  using that WORD TOO often, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment