5/31/2023

When me and my sister were a baby, we got sick all the time. We go to a doctor office. Its in the night market road.

Because things got disappeared a bit, no one will wonder why a girl look like me would be seeing any directional look in there. 

We always go to the same small clinic, a lot of the injection time, I cry every single time EVERY single time, I think. Then, we need to take the prescription medicine right at the exit, the register window. 

My father will always come with my mother that time. 

On that road I think, somewhere outside....one day before that is a comic book store, it was a menu I given you, in the Taiwanese dishes those. Our family gone there before, all these scene later disappeared.


Time moves to 30 years later, where I am now.....a lot of the kids might or will die before their parents, I often say something repeatedly since 2018, your parents when you were young, they spent their patience to you, I repeat that about thousand times. The policy didn't want you to get near, but one extra day of the patience, for one stranger, or the past, it was just one moment til that karma you saying goodbye, and you can. That is the National policy, be independent. Not weak.

Move on to life.


I don't really know why people want to have the kids ...not really. Today, every scenes in front of my TV. I went to flip the books alone ....

I went far before, or any worlds to look for this saying, what will be after, how long til the works end or their parents die, then what next? They cannot cope life?

I didn't know there is a witness program yet, that time.


This world gives you a freedom to shout your justice to the Judge, so you make a clear saying, and saying it right. Your nature are very very very aggressive, and barbarian.

Really.


For me, it will be a lot a lot a lot a lot of this, "I heard you."

I understand. Next in line.

oh ~~~ they will make me. I can tell you that ~~~~They believe the justice be heard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment