5/31/2023

You didn't really love that person for really saying Real Love, True Love. Not really....you just really need one person to lean on. There is nothing love there.

Not really.

Some guys one day finding it out, that love really takes too much of 3 meals he makes you, or no career himself, he might think of being a women. But that is just a day-to-day chore. You need or he needs the most its someone stood your side, for proving that one points.

Most of you, its like that.

A lot of the relationship just really needed to be there to feel it....but none of that are love. Later things always wear out.


You all loves this New Age talk, the psychi talk, you all meditate, if the American government didn't bar you down to meditate, I guess you just all go to the court asking him, if that is really the angel says, or ends, or reference to....you go back to your New Age, the meditation.

You meditate or I meditate its different.

You close your eyes, I close my eyes, are different.

I woke up in the morning, and each morning you wake up are different.


This compete and compared its the evolution different. So your own religion world what you grew up always dear more the high luxury you believe, what's wrong you participate only you wish to be indoctrinate more? Finding the whole Truth? There are the positions, the different color of these robes, sorry....ceremonial axe, to the stomach...its all stood before that century down the road, it started Saint. Right now still considered a tradition, they are worth while, how many really ending up in the hell, you say? Its ceremonial....really. 





You know I have the ability....

Tell me, "The whole wide world people saying the Real love, True love, is that real what, something must be real you go and encourage them to stick together skin to skin?"


"Affection."


This world constitution including for me....they will tell you its not fair, they are stopping it since 2014 ever were, or they are every step the way, when this Thor or things all around can be cleavage away, including whom and me are gluing on the Top of the ceiling, I was hanging, then back up in the ceiling.....WHOM this one guy I cannot see the face right next by me?

I cannot see this guy's face.


But what the other people whom really have to go and find out behind, someone like a particular human will stand from that behind and say, "Wait, we know why."

Those are the military.

I cannot stop jump, flip, bounce out of the bed every day you doing that 10 times, you trying to imagine its.

1. Flip open your Asian comferter.

2. Its a mop marble floor your 2 feet land bare feet, these are the alcohol wipe, 

3. looking for my sandle, again both 2 sandle alternative to the alcohol spray, and the feet, so these marble stay, my feet one more year to to, no more Hailey's dad. I MADE the effort in almost EVERY degree of the breathing air, I am telling you.

4. This is one straight way to the bathroom.

5. Back toss in the bed, 100 times when they call, how do I repeat I say that again? 

You open your comferter which side of the BED? WHERE is THOR?


Someone will tell you, try to make a sense WHY WOULD ANYONE live that life 10 long years, and you all didn't find your LOVE YET? Because I had enough?



No comments:

Post a Comment