5/24/2023

When you go to hell....they put a axe on your stomach, their grandmom treatment.

You technically have no body, or whatever it means to say, how soft that skin tones, and she lives in her fantasy all her life.

So axe on the stomach down, or whichever stir, swirl, the nervous butterfly.

You have a combine case to go through the classify, how the ET response to all of you, how deep the hell goes, that is the personal choice, you at least knowing it at this time, for going through everything in your life, its not...just how convinence in life, never a religion endow in your spirits to deny every word I say are only the Laws above all.


Simple things could be = Here are the TV, we taken its right in front of us.

I conclude some of this point from myself. I want to ask you between this Anna says the guy and the girl, its one of the interpersonal relationship, because the guys talk less, and Anna needs all the girls to put more of the half eternity efforts, what are those, can you share some of that she says with me? I may not need to use on you, in 10 years, I try on other guys? 


The politics I think most of them are the guys in it. Really. Meaning that is the power. If you saying you enter there to appeal a case or a bill, that is when you finish, you get what you need, and you leave. That is not the politics I am talking about it. Because its....you are the same like the rest of them having the hearing on a bill, not in them, among them, or something only the politician or the International Relationship people understand.

There might be a lot of the combination, but I think that norm of one of the job category, is one reason she goes to hell. There are TOOO many man, and she was the only girl to provide some security, the money, or the statue, or the talk, or lean on, or side by, or making them feel good, you mean the money to spend on .....1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10. Being sweet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment