5/24/2023

Will I ever talked to nick, I don't have money, I need a car, or a future?

That is probably one thing we NEVER talk about it. It was always HIS SON, remember?

He talks about some bit how we move around the house all that. But on my personal note, we are not married, so there is not such thing I gonna live with him other than that kind of life, so I need to find my exit way. I told you I was very run down with all that.

oh ~~ if you saying one Medical Intern if Zawanna those world to be, how the birds they channel through like my mother? You go to hell with one case just not with you dead in it. Whichever that medical case in Zawanna their world standard probably its like that. Just be dead on the job like that.


I asked him for the invitation letter to go through the Canadian border, because I took the bus, but from Buffalo UB, NY, if you going through like I don't have the school anymore, I need to provide a list of the document organizedly. I done it so so so so so so often, or so routinely, now if I think about it ....you all have a sorting your organization skills issue. I transpassing every so often so I really think that was normal. You print out, you label, you staple them, there are a lot of things I thought were normal to me.

Right now....I don't really know how to comment a lot of things, because I know what you are. Your brain has a sorting issue, and exactly like Eben says, you need to get an organized box.


No comments:

Post a Comment