5/02/2023

When you have a situation, and you cannot be told what that is.....because technically, I am neither at here or there in American the Black Ops. No, I am not. You need to make money !

You go on the street, you sit there, and figure it out how to make a money?

One time I cook the entire Samosa, bring my Ipad, I gone somewhere a stair where people going to, I sit down, and put the Samosa picture, with myself sitting on the floor...I did do that. How shameful I ever doing things, really.  Its the Bookstore area, right next by Mc Donald.

You adapt to that life, and figure it out? I keep telling you, some people living so many years since the EF, that is all I have to depend myself how to talk, how to figure it out, how to get in get out of a situation, how to analyze an overal environment? 

The American local land right now, the court might just fix ALL THINGS, everyone that Biden an order, everything resume back to where it belongs, gala, black tie, happiness, joy....

I ...don't know if you really looking at my photo, or that Prince of Persia you imagine every useful means in life, "you revenge on God", or "you blame on your parents or your government", saying you are just the civilian, just a state school, not even Harvard. Your Nation has your own kinds of the attitude? 

Really....I didn't know I cannot give something extra, then I figure it out sitting there that day, that on.....not the music inside my brain, listening that ITune, IPod? I have a real life, this Earth not so bad, not any other Babaji could ever do things? oh...how I imagine given the American so advantage, including the humanity to face that one Mahavatar Babaji....you mean, doing some extra with or without people really knowing it? Deal with it?

Be happy, be clear inside your brain, be watchful these are the strangers world? I know better? I am from the Metropolitan before, I gonna explain on the road, where I come from? You just want to ego-glory, how to save the Day, save the Black Ops? There are...kinda of whichever they figure it out the termination project of the name its also when they feel like, they done that very often in America. The court might already fix all things, when I say I got locked it up. 

I just talking to Westlife, that 2017 things. Its important. Shane is that type, so he might tell them already. I told police, or we all did.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment