5/02/2023

You all have this attitude, I just open a door coming out of a....Cave Mountain Top. I imagine a real Black Ops Black Box inside the Airplane Victoria Secrets. That is what I tell you. I told you that. That is the Tesla box, the whole City blacken.

You looking at which 4 point frames. That terms also I am the one telling you so.

TV and Movies

Music on their own.

oh ~~ you all assuming I knew everything, the behind are black OUT, gone. I have a mean to figure it out what happened? Sometimes what they mean anything under and normal investigation, its 10 years, 20 years....I don't need to be that tense, I just live my life. But...

I used to get to this Taipei Y Area. That would be 2017 all by myself staying on the road, and I get one bottle milk most time the whole afternoon to the whole night speaking. You know what happened after all this? The police know, that was before 2018.

Because I was bored? I was TOLD no one inside my builidng here, I freak out, they move the military away in and out, and I just need to get up, and RUN. I don't know how to explain to you, that life, you saying you have ability you force at, or you mean you have no Master to safeguard you, or you imagine you really blind without the eye glasses or the low blood pressure. I walk, you drive the car, really?

I am not sure what I tell you ....you need a lot of these someone order you to do, or else that person be responsible to you. Right now, what you all did its leash that American Medical Board, that is always ALL things Anna told you how to fill in, FOR YOUR innocent eyes. Look at yourself, you like how you all look like, right?

You are not sure true or not, so you don't dare to be that 1000 same copy file-ing all together really.



No comments:

Post a Comment