5/31/2023

You didn't feel it until the wrinkle comes, while that lost of the age in the morning every day you woke up to touch....you will not cut your only white grey hair.

But if you dye your hair, its just like Hailey's t-shirt, its too out of the box thinking different for the future, this Metropotlian UN issue, she helps China, of course.

She does on purpose.

The self-rebellion against the center, or the retaliation its only as far as your memory last, so one day, someone will tell you, the age passing 35, your writing sample were nothing but the conversational language, to sound....civilized. 


You cannot tell inside your brain, its your dominating force "the voice that sound" per thought.

You wish you are the Bible Wedding, so you get one, or secretly Los Vegas, you did. So you say you are inside your willful mind, you wish its your. That is per thought, you wish someone knew you cover it up..


"oh ~I thought that was not right, I thinking that, oops...." the cigerate ash in the car fallen to the concrete floor outside, it rains....

It cannot get fired. "oh look ! I thought I myself its silly."

"Hey, this is the new staring wheel cover China simple smart....wraps. Is that the gadget means?"

"Its soft, my head touch it?"


Some best friend exclaim, "RIGHT ON~, I know why you touching it....the forehead. ME TOO!!! That is the Smart Life gadget or you mean app, it touches not too soft...."

"Its a piece of cloth."

"But my head hurt."

"My dad says Anna say that is a steering wheel."

"What does that mean?"

"He says its made of the steel, she is a material science."

"Is that way you gone to Taiwan, where did you go?"

"My father says don't talk about it. I don't think any of that its true. She made all that up, including the steering wheel."

"The word steel you mean like a iron? oh ~~I got you. Your secrets its safe with me."




The scrolling in Google Blogger image directory, its all the down, ...you improve that, or that is Google Chrome doing that? Meaning I drag all the way buttom, right now, its at the last image.

You trying to save my step or less hell anyway? 

Every image its upside down.


No comments:

Post a Comment