5/21/2023

You do know that, every lawyer offices such as Conan Detective, it would be her Mother?! So there is an office people walking in such as you yourself.

True?! 

So you do know I would be the only person know whom you are, what you are from my facebook. By your first name, and when I calling you at the TV or everything else, you know that is you yourself, or any other guy's name on the map. You say you roughly know 2 of the line, right?

The other its on my Linkedin profile, and some you met in the classroom or everywhere else. Right?

= I am the only person know whom you are.

You walking in alone with the seat across that lawyer. You didn't tell your parents you going to the lawyer which time? 10 years ago, or recently 2018 forward, 2019 ....2021, 2022...and now? Because you move away home?

My mother heard every tale, except knowing I have a lawyer.  She keeps telling me strange things in Taiwan News channel for the last 3 years or so. I just look at her. I wasn't interested in the news, but she will tell me.


Do you want to call your parents EVERY time, you leaving the house to go to a lawyer, you call them, or the night before, you discuss a bit why you going forward to the legal lawyer to whichever case you add, or inquire, or talk about, that day. You calling your both parents and telling them clearly?

If I am with nick, and we all buddies together in UB around like 10 years ago, we were friends, and everyone didn't leave the town, and nick still lives in Canada, we are dating, and you all show up saying there is a case.  I will call him each time, the next day if I have to go to those more important people. 

Do you ever talk to someone before you go? 


You want to change that habit a bit?



No comments:

Post a Comment