5/21/2023

⚡ You want me myself to comment myself ...what you ask the lawyer, if you listen to what your brain coming out of that = you ask your lawyer, you cannot sit there and listen to yourself. ⚡

You must thinking the telepathy I do that for a living, really.


You know, between you and me. I put everything in public. You know what I mean?! If I don't know why or how or what I put this forward, including you saying your heart too petty you will forever never do that, so you have the competition to Compete and Elated....like I told you. I used to NEVER imagine I will step into anything in the civil class.

Ever in my life, or else I would have purchase a lot of things in Amazon in America, carrying home with me. I am trying to living through the Day and Night.



No comments:

Post a Comment