5/30/2023

๐Ÿ’” You girls sometimes are a little bit way too extreme !! ๐Ÿ’”ไฝ ๅ€‘ๆœ‰ไบ›ๅฅณๅญฉๅญๅพˆๆฅต็ซฏ ~ๅคชๅคš้žๅธธๆฅต็ซฏ

People when they growing up, they grow apart ! 

Some has to be more gear toward the West World culture, going to America. There is a news about them, there is the politics ground. I temporarily have the things here, that doesn't mean I always live here and that Past worlds were drifting apart. 

That will include your family too, I am the one sorting my family members anyway. Yours, never landing on the television to sort that. 

Meaning when I land to a stranger land.......

Meaning when I first left Taiwan to American when I was 17....

Meaning the day when I return back, that was OU time 2 or 3 year past....

Meaning when that 15 years gone for speaking just the English, with the Cerebral...

There are many of my father's friend already moved to America. I am not sure what the police intend to combine "and tell me" because its really right in front of their eyes. It might be similar to this WWII interface as if that Red River Manga the final ending of the World Peace Treaty they sign every 100 years as if.....meaning the youth learning the Past as a tradition.

But there are things in it, its only I look the TV monitor, I decide my own life how it takes what it is, or without any of your girls judgement extra 2 cents how I run my own life. Everything sounds too extra one human head for you, because you never had a family, I got that.






No comments:

Post a Comment