5/02/2023

You know what Shane was looking at? Not just a piece of paper. You mean I look at whom's paper?

Want to get another sheet says "Taiwan"? A girl short hair tall looks Annca?

After the hospital, me and Annca them are separated, we gone to a Big Branch University next by Craig Ballantyne Fitness Big Center Daan Fitness Center next by. I check their side building name its a metal made. That things cannot be taken off.

We are facing an University. Not too far from my house.

She has a phone number inside 228. Shane knows that.

Remember their "rehearsal schedule"?

That sheet she took off its to ask me to volunteer the client data base for this vaccination for kid's center. Its a volunteering job, so she put it on the desk, she just open mouth to talks. I read away from her, that piece of paper its in front of her. 

That first line I seen are...I say, "This is privacy on the first line, the client data base, I wish not to participate this time." Then the computer broke down. She trying to fix. I say, "Just say you know how to use this computer. Thanks for this book. " She gives me a what poem book, never opened it. I am not sure where in my house, or I throw away.

You know how many years passing by? 


https://youtu.be/G7mPR-p2YKo


 

There is a STOP, not just we are right now.....it was.

 

Let me think where Annca the map Car horizontal line is, a Magazine with the beginning of the magazine, not the invitation Christmas Party, at near Annca....saying the small tiny below the Turkish Airline. That location of the venue = Christmas Party, let me say that again? There is a MAP!!!!!

I didn't touch UB wall for a living, YET.

Let me imagine which Sailor Book, Book 16. Let me remember....where I been through and on the map. Let me imagine...where is that Annca resume. All things you cannot see, tell, Line App, this is the 6th years already, not 4+4, yet.

Wait...there is a Cow, and a UFO

+ A signature. 

Remember that? Yeah? Tell me how long you missing their both Annca and 家慶 life...what did I do behind all this time, without any of you locally. Because apparently this Blog is the only I got....no one else I had. Neither were my parents, remember? All around here. 


I tell you a frame of that W Two World, because Dr. Bing Shen, or Shane might seen it, they will tell you, they are not part of it.

There is a girl typing a phone, someone behind her, 2 or 3 police chasing. She keep straight moving forward running, and her right hand its where she toss her phone at that room or where that is....

I done more than that.

To put back an American Classify World or just the Black Ops !!! Wow, you all so imaginative inside the downloading God saying so stuffs inside your brain outside your soul, or at your eye glasses, eye frames. Its between you can see, or I could tell you cannot see at all.


Yeah, I tell Annca what to do. He keeps seeing himself. 

I say go to your mother, Taipei Tape water things. Then I told him about Eben.  Not him, the Sailor Moon 16, those girls, remember? I had a Iphone~~~He keeps seeing them coming over him at his works places, I think.


Annca moves from 3 oclock to 9 oclock, exactly that "Stop" line, one straight they sell car from East to West. How interesting ....



Mark (Hair place next to the Tiger Sauce First Police station, I draw you all a map) ,      Uranus..............Astor 1234.....

Me (on the phone Annca). Remember what that was?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/945052303026316658/

 

Mark     Blue = First Branch Police Station

                           Uranus, and Astor 1234?!

                  Ronan Keating's traffic light walking

                        Toward (keep coming)





        My house, next by Ku motocycle at?


There is a choice = what if I am right, with what I see, hear, know, the name...right? 

Right next by the First Police Station, I wonder why !!!! That is not in front of my eyes and staring at it.

The birds say nap!!

Where is the Human at this admin on the Roof, they manage people go to sleep on napping?

 The birds reply that photo = I am the infant ....

 








No comments:

Post a Comment