5/03/2023

You think back ....a lot of the military senior, or somewhat military of some family head, meaning a lot more those you saying older nature of Man, not just the guys if were taught...

When they are actually analyzing a situation, including back then seeing you all tiny human doing tiny things behind my back. You like them watching you, or you want to sue them?

You are aware you are being watched, and their evaluation for the military were two parallel degree to you? You have any friends or family near by going to the military? I think I was speaking in Chinese about the Taiwan here situation right? So you all listen or what I think in my life, I didn't feel I had that much freedom most of time, and you all so vola in your girl's AIR, AIRY, however the guys if they EVER seeing you so "careless" THAT MOMENT, just as I explain or describe how you are 

very, VERY VERY

careless to slam door, the wind behind you to imagine Lee or my brother does that? They are gentle people on their hand or tall figure? You never seeing yourself being impatience means? Seriously? Those nature are very very first impression when you gone to the interview to any international medical school included. Not this year after year until when you finish your double major?




No comments:

Post a Comment