5/26/2023

You want to have a real and arguable case !!!!

You say I am from Metropolitan and you are from the rural, you and your family. You and Dean or Eben Pagan from Oregon gone to New York City, never get used to those too fast, too sleek, too snubblish (not down to earth), to against your own humanity nature, your own spiritualtiy wishing its down-to-earth. You wish to be seen more like Hailey a lot of things she does, you understand, that is a modesty for saying she is mild, but behind she is one of those church service people.

When you saying you are not showing off, what it means to me, its the outfit, and on the TV screen. Because the entire Taiwan its outside the UN seat, they have no money, its China has the money, everyone knows that.


So say it!!!!


You just directly asking the Judge "Is this case arguable?"

Hailey she does a lot of things according to Anna, she is hurting them on purpose when Taiwan trying to gaining that UN seat. They doing a lot of things on purpose for saying starting her venture thumbnail to that China video, but Anna has a different say. Her father they are the ROC, the original some people from the Mainland. I don't know which one is sustain their arguments, for saying that is the universal knowing facts, someone goes in a land, just showing American the white face too giant big, well, I can tell you Anna is white in face all right.  And I am not my parents the immigrant from (which country).

Here is what I will say something about Hailey I think why that is humility running deep if she is a church service contact person location or Anna says they are moving away the missionary town,t hat is a fake, both in China, and both in Taiwan, and if they keep doing this Taiwan they imagine it was not under her all merits, that is not why they started that Ella Enchanted all together in the eternity sense, why their 10 worlds plug off, the moment Anna reacts on it. She has no mood, but their instant noodles turns green, the baby says.


So here is my side of the points. If you telling me these kinds of talking can be file-ing, I will say my parts. I prefer my outfit....I prefer my make-up,..if its on the TV.

I am always more reserved but I participate the politics.

When this Royal things comes to overlapping in the real movie or TV or Simon...I have fantasy I will getting old things on my tolken starting 10 years ago. Anna says that is Adam Davis.

If you let me know this case its arguable, I will continue to file what my feeling out of my diary, this 10 years, it really hurts me, we are not told what we ought to be implied, its unlimited resources like the National Treasure that bad guy. 

Whatever that all means, someone is doing that on purpose, for saying someone has the unlimited resource on Earth or outside? So that is unknowingly put it side by to hurt me or all of them. Because we are dreaming that unlimited resource only we say so scenario all the time.

Seriously. We cannot judge its we getting that Power for real in life. 

Anna says.

Never. Its all gone if were 2014, someone does that behind. Ronan joining his concert called Andrew Webber on that Lords of Rings, his breast fill up the gold to talk out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment