6/28/2023

A lot of girls doing this Tina Jojo does.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ucKOholqAc5S6551MNuF1lkzt31oWS6r/view?usp=sharing


I need a police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWuAfOWNFPE


I cry, when Tamang left, but I sit in the Star Buck behinds Jame's house. He supposes to go back to Montana. I say a few things what I thought did happen. He was found he renting that Madison Square. 

Because Keanu, i think he believe someone coming back as he himself. He believes those story line.

Tamang puts a gun on the facebook, that is to shoot at? Mr and Mrs Smith the facebook header. I made an animation with that. I draw that. 


Is that Middleton?


No, it was an engagement 2014. Reptilian I think I say that? I don't remember all the details, it was a Neo. Keanu Reeves that younger version. No, the actual ring broke off, it was MB saying that in 2018-2020.  Every one else are nothing in this frame. But ....


I think some of whom in this position, which one of them saying he is a homeless? Its on one of the movie, near the Geek's club from the school, that teacher is a red hair?


You know, if my mother and my father goes to....whichever this. I don't know which one of them are conditioned clear, because it might be similar to Annca, I am not jealous type. I can wait .... Some people have to be clear some of this, I meant, I try not to taken everything badly. I stay home, she goes out happy !

She is on the phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment