6/28/2023

Yeah, they tone it up a little bit more, I can perceiving the world a lot more education, because I don't think on Earth, none of this were probably only limited to the University campus life right? Not even this TV, driven to be that educational?

Meaning a lot people chosen a lot more home life, or producing a baby, or the family holiday? Meaning when you choose to be with a guy, its to have 2 or 3 kids, that kinds of the burden?

No, not me.

But what I can tell you its I feel a lot more those upper civilization in the sunshine worlds I keep saying it. A lot of the internet, if you knew what happened in Taiwan here over that W Two Worlds mayor when he got elected? I think that kind of the democracy worlds are completely the freedom, none of this Princess Diary or Priesthood or UB this....well, they are not the super intellects, only I feel like I stuck on the map with the rest of them very very very bad language.

Their worlds also have the man and the women fights. Same. But their money is different, a lot more eating out, clean, or whichever the fine dining, or the cultural experience. I feel different I can tell you that.

And MB is real, and he is teaching law, and a lot of this are so much higher at the education statues, meaning everyone is the university professor or the principle, or the lawyers, and that MD + PhD just very normal, and someone publishing textbook is normal.

You know what I mean?

Something like that?







No comments:

Post a Comment