6/28/2023

A lot of the human willing to handle a lot of this paper works, its not a void. Its not whom I keep this pillow, its just a pillow. I want to go back to the human world...just every desire of it. Never stop.

This is ridiculous !

But for now, I keep the pillow, I get on my script? You know whom Wing was in Physics 152 lab? I took the Physics original in UK. The lab that time I remember they have a TA also kinda of where else to walking pass by, I was by myself that time. 

You cannot keep controlling a guy's life, no guy will be with you after the first date.

Not telling him no or yes over....some very trivia things, it doesn't bother him, it bothers me.

You have the debts, you want to all telling Dennis, with your printing bank per statement, like if you gone to Canada you prepare that, or because you are having your job like that, you only need your driving license. How lucky?!



No comments:

Post a Comment