6/28/2023

๐Ÿฅช Shane they were at their dinner time? Before, I told him or Nicky, eat yet?

I cannot understand a thing this is says. North pole gonna disappear in 2023. 3 Northern bears.

My mother sometimes still carried her own grocery. I help her when I need to at the door. --------------------> that way. Not today. 

My air con, sometimes need to stop.


Birds and the sky, never finish. Yesterday Mahavatar Babaji starting his imposters line up, today is a small girl, yesterday was an indian robot as if, a guy color him. I need to upload him picture of the sky, or what do you talk to him, the pain? The indian guy says. Something about.....uploading I guess.


I thought this is funny, Shane says he or the friends for, they move away that Riley guy on Reptilian ship over the kids, so I can talk about the anatomy, I give one extra day. So today is none.

I ate too, but I am on my way to losing weight, so a lot of the bathroom time. This yogurt cold so going to the bathroom. Tomorrow I measure it.




No comments:

Post a Comment